Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Face and Outfit of the day

Hey my beautiful followers!
This is going to be my first outfit of the day post :O I know!! Um not really an exciting outfit of the day though, lol. Sorry! So today I'm at college for a couple of lessons, then spending the evening at Dean's... that's normally the way it goes! Haha. The photo's are clickable.

Grey jersey blazer - New Look
Striped bandeau top - Miss Selfridge
Jeggings - Tesco
Boots - Boohoo.com
Watch - Sekonda at Argos


Rimmel lasting finish foundation,
Rimmel renew and lift powder,
MAC Breath of plum blush,
Barry M bronzer,
Elf eyebrow kit,
UD perversion and mushrrom e/s,
Maybelline Lash stiletto mascara,
Rimmel black khol pencil,
GOSH Darling lipstick
Vaseline rosy lips

Voila! I told you it wasn't anything special, lol. Have a great day guys!!
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment