Thursday, February 25, 2010

Face of the day, shopping!

Hello girlies :)
I'm doing a bit of shopping today... not for me though *sad face*, one of my friends has recently moved into their own flat, so I'm off to buy some moving in gifts! :) Thought I'd do a quick post showing the make up of the day... and also my most favourrrrrite of the NYX round lipsticks I got! It's absolute love.



What I used...
Revlon colorstay
Rimmel renew and lift powder
Boujours blush in Rose De Jaspe
Boujours blish in Lune D'or (as a highlight

Benefit creaseless cream in Bunny Hop
UD e/s in Sphynx
UD e/s in YDK
GOSH Liquid liner
Me me me Fat Cat Lashes mascara
Barry M white Khol Pencil
UD 24/7 liner pencil in Zero
Elf brow kit

NYX round lipstick in Strawberry Milk

Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment