Monday, February 15, 2010

Tarina Tarantino Line from Sephora

I have had some $$$ on my Sephora Gift card that has just been sitting lately...I really want to try out the new Tarina Tarantino line from SEPHORA -- the items are so cute and girly and hime! ^__^ She was originally a jewelry designer -- some of her pieces were on display at the HELLO KITTY 3 Apples Exhibit in LA!

Tarina Tarantino

Take a look at all that pink -- and the little silver bows stamped on everything! So adorable!

I'm such a sucker for cute packaging. I'll see if the line has any claws with a visit before any purchases are made. (non impulsive side of the brain kicking in lol) :)

***

Big Welcome to *Maickou & Liana!*

***

Check out the Beautiful Katie Ngo's Giveaway! I've been wanting one of these "Coastal Scents" palettes since forever! :)

xoxoxoxoxo loooove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment