Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I ♥ Sweater dresses!!!

In my blurry-eyed-completely-exhausted-from-work stupor last night, I forgot to welcome jhezza to my blog! Also, Canadian-Snowboarding-Princess wasabii.cee! You make me happy!!!!!!

For the longest time, I have been developing my own 'style.' My problem is...I lov
e almost everything. LOL. I guess my style is I'll-know-it-the-minute-I-see-it because I immediately fall in love with things the minute my eyes meet something I absolutely adore.

I have *always* loved Winter fashion! You get to be all bundled up & covered yet still comfy & warm. Sweaters themselves are nice, but my number one Winter fashion love is the SWEATER DRESS. It is my quintessential Winter must-have.

**Pictures from (probably) my next splurge**

Photos from YESSTYLE.com

These cute "heart" sweater dresses define me. I want one in each color, please.

LOVE sweater dress heart

LOVE sweater dress black

I really love how they pair everything with these cute slip-dresses. It is sweet, girly, and a practical translation of HIME style! The cute ribbon top + slip dress is all sold out though *sniffs*

Ruffles

Princess ribbons sweater plum

Princess ribbons sweater dress

These particular sweater dresses are kind of sweet and seductive in a less-is-more kind of way. Very sexy! Sold out in this beautiful heather gray! *sniffs again*

Sexy sweater dress

Sweater dress black


I have always been crazy over Argyle. This is why:
(Doesn't the model look kind of like Yumiko?)

Argyle love 2

Argyle love

Cute argyle
Sold out in the best colors! *tissues*

ALL items are available for purchase...my pocketbook has been screaming bloody murder this month so ummm...maybe I need to curb spending. But...I do LOVE everything and I honestly never have anything to wear!!! :/

I always feel like I have to "save" certain outfits for special occasions. Why can't I just have a Sweater dress for everyday? It would make life so much easier. *le sigh*

Bunny sweater dress

Maybe I can convince my boyfriend to sponsor a shopping spree in lieu of big expensive shiny V-day gift this year? *devilish grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment