Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mind Relaxing Ideas

Mind Relaxing Ideas


Spice Girl Melanie Brown gives birth to baby girl!

Posted: 03 Sep 2011 12:32 AM PDT

Former Spice Girl/reality star Melanie Brown and her husband Stephen Belafonte are surely rejoicing for the arrival of their first child, a healthy baby girl!


Mel gave birth September 1 in Los Angeles, California and still no name was given yet for her new baby princess.
Mel tweeted, "Finally our baby arrives,Stephen nearly passed out,Phoenix screamed,I laughed so hard the baby popped out!!! She is just sooo amazing!!"

"I wanna thank you ALL for your beautiful well wishes,it means a lot to me,you guys are the best,I am SOOOOOO blessed my heart is melting!!"

"@Stephenthinks1 I didn't think it was possible but I love you even MORE now honey,we have a truly amazing family xxxx"
The newborn baby is Mel b's third, she got Phoenix, 12, and Angel, 3, from previous relationships) while for Stephen, it is his second, he has a 6-year-old daughter, Giselle.

Phoenix is now the one thinking the right name for the baby.
Mel B tweeted, "My daughter Phoenix wants to pick her sisters baby name, so fingers crossed she picks a good one!!"
Girl power continues... Stephen must target a boy next time around.

Congratulations to the new blessing.


[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment