Saturday, May 28, 2011

Skinny VS Curvy

Skinny VS Curvy


Anna Paquin Brings the Quote of the Day

Posted: 28 May 2011 12:33 PM PDT

Anna Paquin Brings the Quote of the Day | celebrity quotes

On whether she owns a scale: “Truthfully, I’m usually happiest when I’m not going anywhere near it. But you know what size your body is. And if you’re working out and have a lot of muscle, you’re going to weigh more. I feel good when I feel like I’m really strong. And that’s not necessarily when I’m at my numerically most gratifying weight.”

… says Anna in Health Magazine.

 


© Versus for Skinny VS Curvy, 2011. | Permalink | 24 comments

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: ‘When I started modelling, I was definitely heavier’

Posted: 28 May 2011 11:24 AM PDT

Rosie Huntington Whiteley: When I started modelling, I was definitely heavier | hot models

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is everywhere these days – a few days ago, she told us that she feels insecure at times and today, she brings by another weight-related quote:

When I started modelling, I was definitely heavier. I was quite voluptuous in fact. I had a real baby face and baby fat. But I was a baby! I was told I had to get into better shape, but I’m quite stubborn so I didn’t.’

‘I can’t remember a time where I really battled with my body, but I can remember being asked to lose weight and battling with the advice. It hurt me. Especially as my baby fat naturally melted away as I got older.’

‘I don’t just work out to stay slim, I work out because it takes a lot to be on a plane and be jet-lagged all the time. Same with being on a film set for months. It’s important your body is strong and toned and can take that battering.’

… says Rosie in Elle Magazine.

 


© Versus for Skinny VS Curvy, 2011. | Permalink | 29 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment