Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Just a little Easter Wish

I know that technically Easter has been and gone but I got the most lovely bit of Easter cheer today that I couldn't not share. Plus I spied with my little eye that a favourite easter calorific something beginning with 'c' 'e' is still gracing the stores, so Easter cannot officially be over until they are gone.

Check what the "Chieftan of Cool" sent me: Total surprise which I adore. THANK YOU. The Chieftan of Cool is my official mystery Fitblr Buddy and she fits the bill supremely - encouraging, supportive and uber sporty and FIT - from what I can gleam - a race CHAMPION ;-)) - such a great inspiration but the mystery is KILLING me.

As you can see she sends me sweet cards and notes FULL of wisdom - check her last paragragh. I adore the Chieftan of Cool - still living up surpassing her title! Always. xx


CoC's words of wisdom: 
"Remember although cream eggs are fabulous, they are also evil, 
but fear not the season is almost over."

Thank goodness.  Due to my atrocious lack of will power, I have nearly adopted the size and shape of a cream egg due to Easter overindulgences. So much for delighting in happy size 10 Nirvana whilst clothes shopping on Saturday. This was me out hill walking at Hengistbury Head on Easter Sunday - my posture has a lot to answer for - SEXY!! xx

Seconds after this pic was taken - the Killer Ruffian (lying in her kill position) decided to take on the Black Bear in the background, whilst attached to her lead, whilst attached to me.
YeOW.
Plus check out my fab tan lines!! or tide marks as my colleagues were referring to them today ;((

The Hill in the distance - practising for the 180 meter incline during the 60km challenge on the 7th May.
This baby was only 37 meters - but I climbed it twice.

Somehow despite walking for 3 hours to Hengistbury Head and back 
- the Fitbug only registered c.9000 steps :-((
I should have just sunbathed on the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment