Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Girl crush!

Hiya sweets,
So this week when I flicked through my heat magazine, it reignited a girl crush for me... so who is it? Kim! Kardashian? Nope! (as much as I love KK). it's Kimberley Walsh. I think this lady doesn't get the credit she deserve - it seems eyes are always on the Girls aloud beauty that is Cheryl Tweedy(?). I think Kimberley is equally as stunning, and there was a feature about 'summers hottest hair trends', and I loved all three of them.

Especially loving the 'utility plait' - such a pretty, messy beachy look. Will definitely be trying this out for summer, I'll let you know how I get one! Lol. And of course, so more pictures for use to be in awe of...




How flawless is this lady?? The green monster is rearing it's ugly head!
Who's your favourite Girls Aloud girl?
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment