Thursday, July 29, 2010

First attempt

Bonjour sweets,
Right so... ever since I saw this post on the lovely Fern's blog - I've been determined to learn how to do a fishtail. After many a youtube video and google search, I've finally cracked it! It seemed really difficult at first but now I understand how to do it... it's pretty simple. You just have to find the best way for you to do it. I thought I'd show you my first attempt, by no means is it perfect, but I'm just so proud of the fact I actually got my head around it! Lol.


Close up...

I think this looks best on super long hair, it's more striking? If you get that lol. You don't get the full effect here because I did it really loosely as it was my first try, next time i'll take smaller, tighter sections. So I have time to pratice whilst my hair grows! Lol. Perfect for summer, keeps the hair out of your face, looks good dishevelled, can be done on freshly washed, or day old hair and transforms a bad hair day! Plus it's more exciting than the standard plait. I love this!

Have you tried the fishtail braid? Did you find it hard to start with?
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment