Sunday, June 13, 2010

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick Swatch Update + Combo falsies

So much has been going on these past few days...busy volunteering and running around doing errands. :P

Still, I have time to squeeze in an update on the Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick swatches from my previous post! Summertime is basically here and although my lips are even more chapped/dry/parched in the winter, it still persists into the summer. *sigh* So many ladies had mentioned how much they loved the color "NUDE BLUSH" but they were all sold out the last time I hauled. So here is my recent review of the color:

In the tube
Nude blush

On my lips!
nude blush

*Complete look*
Wedding ride
Tried out the Tokidoki Luminosa powder here in Kabuki - LOVE! Very subtle but lasting!

This lipstick, like all the other maybelline moisture extreme lippies, felt like lingerie on the lips, so smooth, silky, and comfortable!

Again, to see all colors & swatches, visit my last review here!

Rating: (5/5)

Still lotsa love for this lippie!

***
I my falsies

In order to get the look above, I used two pairs of falsies...as I mentioned in another post, I love falsies since it helps create the appearance of larger eyes. Plus my natural lashes are the usual short, stubby, non-existent variety, so falsies give me a little extra 'oomph'. T_T

Combining falsies can really make your eyes "pop!" - I usually only do this for special occasions like a night out since it is a bit dramatic. :)

Lash love

You can find Ardell's at any drug store and Darkness lashes are sold at Korean markets and online at Daybeauty.com (by the way on special AGAIN - $2.95 for 2 pairs of lashes!!!). The Kma5s are a lot lighter than the other style of Kmas - the band is thinner and more flexible which = optimized comfort!

I love the look of lush lashes! (Older pics, same combo of lashes)

Ardell Kma5s combo

Kma5 + Ardell 109s

***

I went to see Wicked to celebrate my 3-year anniversary with my boyfriend. I had to leave straight from the wedding reception, and didn't have time to change. Had I prepared more, I would have joined in on the fun with "Wicked-themed" attire and makeup! I did enjoy seeing all the theater-goers in their green dresses and pointy hats though. ;)

Wicked

And a post wouldn't be a post without some food pics!!! For my Mom's b-day we had some of the tastiest peking duck + pineapple sweet & sour chicken (HK style!) that I've ever eaten!

Pineapple sweet and sour

Peking duck

*happy sigh*

***

Welcome to all of my beautiful new followers :)

Hope you had a wonderful weekend
(I can't wait until the next weekend already lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment