Monday, June 14, 2010

Anna paquin : gone wild in true blood

Anna Paquin doesn’t mind stripping down for her racy bedroom scenes in True Blood.

 
“It doesn’t really bother me,” the 27-year-old actress, who’s engaged to her costar Stephen Moyer, told Us Weekly magazine.

“I’m really close with all of our cast, and we’ve all seen each other in various compromising and odd situations.”

Anna recently explained why she came out as bisexual earlier this year in a PSA.

“I’m not someone who endlessly talks about her personal life for no reason, but obviously, as someone who identifies as bisexual, those are issues I really care about — and frankly, I don’t see why everyone doesn’t care about them,” she said.


“It wasn’t like it was a big secret. It was just a cause I cared about and privately supported, but not one that I had ever had an opportunity to speak out about in a way that would be useful.

“Obviously I know that one person’s voice doesn’t necessarily do that much, but I just wanted to do my bit.”


watch her :

No comments:

Post a Comment