Sunday, January 30, 2011

Month's Most Wanted

Hello everyone,
If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know that I love compiling wishlist style posts. At any one time I'll have a long list of items I want to purchase and am lusting over... which normally dwindle away. But I thought I'd start a 'month's most wanted' to show what I've been lusting over throughout the whole month, and where's a more perfect place to start that January 11?!


























Ikea Malm 3 Drawer Chest: I'm so sick of my dressing table/make up set up. I don't particularly like the way that office drawers look and it just clogs up my work space. I really want one of these Malm chest of drawers, it would give me so much storage place, and I'd love to just chuck all my make up (in some kind of organised chaos) into the top drawer. [£56.17]

Vera Wang Princess Perfume: This is my absolute favourite perfume, probably ever. It's a really sweet scent and comes in the most gorgeous bottle! Whenever I'm in Boots or Debenhams I always give this a sniff and it's always in the back of my mind to buy it... but it's quite pricey and I struggle to part with the cash! [100ml, £57.00]

River Island Beige Skinny Jeans: I'm loving beige/camel coloured skinny jeans, it's such a change from dark denim but I think transition perfectly from winter into spring, they look gorgeous with floaty blouses or a rock t-shirt and leather jacket. [£39.99]

F&F Brown Batwing Top: Batwing tops are super flattering and I love earthy, neutral tones like this... it would also look great with those beige skinnies! This top is so versatile and really affordable. [£10.00]

Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation: High end foundations are not something I've ever ventured into, but they all get rave reviews and sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on something... I have to try one! I really want to get my hands on this Chanel one! Is it really worth the money? Let me know in the comments :) [£29.00]

natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment