Friday, January 28, 2011

I got inked!

Hello ladies,
I've always wanted a tattoo... since I can remember, so on Wednesday I took the leap and went and got inked! I thought I'd just share a little photo of what I had done :)



























So it's the word 'embrace' along the side of my right foot. The reason I got this particular word is  because it pretty much represents how I feel about life... embrace every single second, and don't ever take it for granted because it could be gone in a second. I didn't want a very big tattoo, and it's pretty easy to hide if need be. I'm so pleased with it and I already want another one!

Looooads of people have already been asking me 'did it hurt' and it's a really hard feeling to describe... it isn't painful as such...it's bearable but it does feel like a hot scratch and is more of an irritating feeling. If you're considering a tattoo but are scared of the pain... honestly, go for it! If you're anything like me you're expecting some excruciating pain that you just can't sit through, but is much less painful then you think it's going to be!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week, and enjoy your weekend!
natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment