Thursday, January 28, 2010

If only...

Hey guys :)
Doesn't it always seem to go that when you're trying to save money... there are a million and one things that you really want?! So instead of ruining my bid to save some money, I compiled another wishlist to share with you guys, lol! I was going to do a make up look but I feel a bit blaaah. I hope the lottery picks my numbers this weekend!!!

I always love reading these sorts of posts... I think it gives you an insight to someone's style and all that jazz, so hopefully you guys enjoy them too! Lol. Here it is *PICTURE HEAVY POST*...

ASOS Floral Bandeau - £18


BOOHOO Studded Shoe Boot - £30


BOOHOO Floral Scarf - £8


DOROTHY PERKINS Vintage Pearl Ring - £8


OPI Can You Tapas This & Barefoot in Barcelona (Spain collec) £9.95 each
OPI Parlez-Vous & Tickle My France-Y (France collec) £9.95 each


JUKUPOP Alice in Wonderland Tee - £24.99


WH SMITH A Hopeless Romantic - £5.91


WH SMITH The Truth About Melody Browne - £5.19

What are you wanting at the moment? You trying to save? Or are you on a bit of a spending spree?
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment