Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Saving the pennies

Hello lovelies :)
There won't be any hauls for a while because I'm trying to save for something that I've wanted for ages, and it's just got to the point where I cannot wait, lol. What I'm saving for is a Links of London sweetie charm bracelet...


This is the gorgeous bracelet, it comes in sizes small, medium and large. I'm sure you've all seen them before and are aware of what they are, but for those who don't - it's basically a fun version of a charm bracelet. You buy the bracelet like this and you buy you're own charms. The charms range from a whole variety of prices from £35 and upwards. Here are some of the charms I love:






Anybody got one of these? What charms do you have - what do they mean to you?
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment