Monday, January 11, 2010

What's in my bag?

I love, love, love reading these posts when other people do them (mainly because I'm so nosey) so I thought I'd have a go too!

I've been using this bag fior about a week (Primark, £7)... I'm not very neat when it comes to my bag, I just chuck everything in there, so I can never find anything lmao, which kind of defeats the point, ah well. As you'll see... I carry around a lot of crap.



Here is my bag and a peek inside.



Here are my contents sprawled over my bed, I know there's a lot!



My iPod touch, my Samsung Tocco.
2 umbrellas because they always break on me!
And a pair of gloves/mittens :D



A notebook I write what blogs I want to do etc.
A black, red, blue and permanent pen, pack of 4 highlighters,
memory stick and scissors (no idea what they're doing there)
Hairbrush with hairbands tied round the handle,
my purse and Dean's anniversary bracelet (he wants links removed)



Make up bag, tamps, paracetemol, hand gel, hand cream.
In my make up bag: powder, concealer, lipstick, 3 eyeliners,
carmex, bobby pins, powder brush, emery board.



3 Keys, thorpe park photo keyring, inital keyring,
memory stick, pudsey keyring, turtle keyring from Zante.

So that's what's in my bag! Not very exciting at all! But hey, I like reading these posts so maybe someone out there will want to read this! Ha.
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment