Sunday, January 10, 2010

LUSH Haul

I haven't been in LUSH for ages. But with so many hauls and reviews going around at the moment, I re-discovered my absolute love for LUSH products. I dragged my boyfriend along (the poor sod) and when we walked he said 'Cor blimey it stinks in here. I couldn't bare to work here'... I'm the complete opposite. I enjoy the overwhelming scent when you first walk it. It's part of the thrill, right?! Plus the super, super sweet ladies that work in there!

Well anyway, my LUSH are still doing the spend £20 get a free goody bag or gift set thing. It was tempting to spend £40 but you know, Dean reigned me in and told me it would be silly to spend £40 on soap. I suppose he's right? As much as I hate to admit it, lol.

So here are the things I actually bought...
Mask of Magnaminty - £4.25
I don't have a picture of this because Dean picked it out to try.
Yay for getting him interested in LUSH!


Grease Lightning - £5.10 (spot treatment)
So excited to use this! Heard only good things.
I'll do a review if anybody wants it?


Sweetie Soap Stack - £7.95
This comes with I Should Coco, Rockstar and Honey I Washed The Kids soaps.
Rockstar is my fave, they all smell delish!!


The Comforter - £3.95
My favourite LUSH item of all time!
It smells incredible.

And here are the things I got for free...
I have no idea what this is called
Any help?? Not sure on this smell at all


Supernova bath bomb (usually £2.95)
I'm intruiged to see what happens with the imbedded bits


I also don't know what this is, lol.


I thought this was Ice Blue bit it seems a bit darker...?


2 Big Blue bath bombs (normally £2.95 each)


Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds bath melt (usually £3.95)
The brother of the comforter, also gorgeous smelling!


Snow Fairy solid perfume (normally £5.10)
This is one of the best smells... in the world!
Unfortunately my LUSH were out of snow fairy shower gels, boo!

So when they said goody bag I thought they meant 2/3 bits... not all this lot! I'm in heaven!!
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment