Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Vibrams Love Affair: Part Deux

Well most of you know how much I adore my Bikilas aka Monkey Shoes - mostly cos they're pink, different and fitness related - three qualities I adore in EVERYTHING. But recently I've been on the look out for some good summer shoes ideal for walking in, aka not flip flops, after my recent sandal/walking ruination debacle. BUT most of allllllllllllllllllll, I've been wanting an excuse to buy this glittery pair of magic awesomeness which have FINALLY gone on sale - WAHOOOO. Thanks Vibram. Such a fitting way to commemorate my last pay day for more months than I care to think about ;-))

Admire and feel jealous of every single one of my ten toes!


The real reason I am currently SOOOO psyched about Vibram Fives is well, about to become self evident. Basically I am in love with their insanely good ad campaign which I only spotted this weekend - HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS?! It has all the hallmarks of the classic ads:
  • MAJOR AUDACITY - check

  • HUMOUR/ CHEEK!! - check

  • SIMPLICITY - major check

  • GOOD OL"FASHIONED NUDITY - ummm check

The microsite developed to support this campaign is at http://www.youarethetechnology.com/ but personally I prefer the standalone print images - it felt less pervy.

Here's a taster:

YOU are the TECHNOLOGY
infer YOU are an inherent genius
NICE SALES PLOY!!



You have no idea how hard it was to source these images.
I will have gay sites spamming me FOREVER no doubt ;-))
That's dedication for you!

If you're feeling bored and obviously NOT at work go to the microsite and check out what the dude has written on his butt ;-)) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment