Saturday, August 28, 2010

EOTD/FOTD

Hey beauts,
So yesterday I had a really sleepless night

I chucked on a t-shirt and jeans, but needed some clever make up to cover up the dull eyes and dark circles. Oh how I adore make up!!

And this is what I used to disguise my fatigue...
  • Boujours healthy mix foundation
  • Benefit It stick
  • MAC Well Dressed blush
  • Silver colour from BeautyUK palette (lid and bottom lash line)
  • Vorpal from Alice BOS (crease)
  • Barry M white khol pencil (triangle at tear duct)
  • Elf Cream eyeliner
  • L'Oreal Collagen mascara
  • MAC Patisserie lipstick
Whats your favourite way to get rid of a hangover/long or sleepless night? And do you have fail-safe make up to fool people into thinking you had 10 hours sleep?
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment