Saturday, August 28, 2010

Champagne Cocktails – the perfect bingo wing workout?!


My arms are wobbling like jelly today and the muscles in my shoulders are aching big time! Right now I wish I had voice recognition software installed – just so I didn’t need to risk moving my shaking hands to type this – I am suffering - just for you!

The source of my current affliction is due to a combination of:

a) The brilliant champagne cocktails and gossip delight on Thursday night with one of my WISEST London friends ;) Honestly the cocktails were so yummy that my biceps got a constant workout for 2 hours, not to mention my jaw was aching from the hilarity!

b) SuperTrainer Sarah’s Boxing Session Friday morning. Pui-Tien completely pounded my bingo wings and all I did was attempt to hold the pads up for her and steer clear of PT’s awesome machinistic uppercuts. Take it from me you don't want to get on TP's bad side - the girl is a Boxing Aficionado!

Yup – definitely the champagne cocktails are to blame!

If you want to give your arms a similar workout – my recommended top champagne cocktails, in really any combination(!!), would be as follows:

{Top Tip: Best to let the professionals mix the drinks – then you can focus solely on the perfect rate of bicep curl and gossip}.

1. Vanilla Hot Tub - Absolut Vanilla Vodka, Chambord, Pineapple & Champagne. This was AMAZING – a perfect nightcap!

2. Granadilla Royale - Vanilla Vodka, Passion Fruit Liqueur & Champagne – passion fruit perfection, I’ll think you’ll agree

3. Strawberries & Cream - Crème de Fraise, Vanilla Vodka & Champagne – truly scrumptious – another please barman!!

4. Fifth & Broadway - White Chocolate, Apricot Liqeur & Champagne – the one I sampled required a tweak in the recipe to get the complimenting apricot and chocolate flavours just right – but no complaints about the CHAMPERS!!!

5. Bellini – A failsafe as there’s ALWAYS a flavour to suit any of your current frames of mind – my favourite is ALWAYS peach perfect!


Go forth and work those arms!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment