Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Motel dress

I'm sure you've all heard of the brand 'Motel' they do have all types of clothes but they're mostly known for their dresses. You can find them on the Motel website, but they are also stocked at places like Asos and Topshop. I ordered this dress for my upcoming sister's birthday...

The flowers are actually a bit more pink than this photo portrays, but you get the idea. It's a bandeau dress, with the bust plain black, then this pretty floral pattern throughout the rest of the dress. I purchased mine from the motel website, I can't actually remember the price but it was around £35 (most dresses are between £30-£40) the delivery was really quick, around 2-3 days. It's a tight fitting, bodycon dress so Spanx will be needed, haha! I ordered a size S which is size 10. Very flattering :) It is about mid-thigh length, and is quite short... so I'd team it with some black tights and killer heels!

If you have a party coming up, check out Motel because they have some great dresses! Have any of you ordered from Motel before? Did you like it?
Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment