Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First french manicure

Normally, I leave french manicures to fake nails... but as I was looking through my nail polish collection I found I had the right elements for a french manicure. I thought, why not give it a try? So I did. Bearing in mind this is my first ever try at doing french tis... I'm quite pleased with them. They could do with being neatened up, but ahh well.

Let me know what you guys think... and if you have any tips, fire them this way!!


Here are the products I used, if anyone's interested...
- Barry M 3in1 topcoat, basecoat & nail hardener
- Miss Sporty, the pale pink 'french manicure'
- Rimmels I love lasting finish, London Clouds
I love miss sporty nail polishes, they work brilliantly, they last for a long time and they're MEGA cheap.

                                        

Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment