Wednesday, December 30, 2009

'Sales' Haul

Okay so I did brave it out and hit the shops the day after boxing day and bank holiday monday. And guess what? It was still packed like a tin of sardines and all the shops were still like jumble sales!! But hey, that's part of the fun!! (this haul is courtesy of vouchers & money I recieved for Christmas, woop)

So the thing is, I always say I'm going to shop 'in the sales' but in reality I never buy anything from the sale racks. I just don't have the patience to I don't think, lol. Clothes wise, I didn't get anything exciting really... just some necessities to be honest :) Here's the haul comin' atcha!!

Just a plain taupey coloured, long sleeve t-shirt. It's ribbed, and quite long.
Miss Selfridge - £10

A bandeau top, navy & white stripes. Longline.
Miss Selfridge - £12

Light grey, jersey boyfriend blazer.
 Get this in a size smaller because they are quite large (even though they're boyf-fit)
New Look - £18


Longline grey V-neck jumper.
Great for teaming with leggings for casual looks.
Primark - £10

Grey star print, fluffy dressing gown.
This is super soft! I LOVE it.
Primark - £12

Beautiful nude coloured courts, hidden platform and suede texture.
Primark - £13

Really pretty paterned, cream & gold earrings.
Primark - £1.50

Jem encrusted cokctail ring.
Primark - £2

Long leaf-cluster, gold necklace.
Accessorize - £9

Love perfume (30ml) and Love shower gel gift set.
This is such a sweet girly scent, I love it.
The Body Shop - £15

Paco Rabanne Black XS perfume (50ml)
The bottle is so cute and this smell is lush!
Debenhams - £28.99

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II
16 eyeshadows, 2 eyeliners and travel sized Primer Potion
This is my favourite buy!! The colours are all beautiful, I love it.
I will put up a post of the swatches soon!
Debenhams - £27


Oh and I thought I'd throw in my favourite Christmas present, from my wonderful boyf!

Natalieslovex

No comments:

Post a Comment