Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thirsty Work

Evidence of today's thirsty work!

5am start = 8km run along the river (a river so big it seems like the Mississippi to me). Perfect Texan running weather - overcast and beautifully breezy - almost felt like 80 degrees - YAY!!  So knackered by the end I didn't even freak out when a racoon trundled across my path.

Walked to and from Crossfit this morning (this is a BIGGIE in Texas - it's just me and the tumbleweed dodging the trucks - Texans don't really go in for pavements) = 5.5km. The sun forgot to put it's hat on this morning so I made the most of it ;-)) Felt NICE to walk. I attempted not to freak out when a stray {?diseased} dog crossed my path.

Leanfit was a toughie this morning: 25 x wall balls = death, 20 x hollow rocks = impossibly slow death, 400m run = being buried alive after the 8km I'd previously run. I called quits after 3 of the supposed 4 rounds. I was deader than dead.

But I am the most rehydrated corpse you've EVER met ;-)) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment