I am a big girl. I am not that scared!
Well this morning I discovered that Annie was 50-40-30-20-10 reps of double unders and sit ups. 'Double unders' is how Americans refer to double jumps on a skipping rope. Now you know. If you can't do these to perfection or can't do more than two at a time - MOI!! - you factor by 4 to get the number of single jumps you need to do as a replacement. Plus as I was doing the Leanfit version of this workout I did 750m rows as book ends to this Annie workout.
Comprende? Not really. Well let me detail the exact Leanfit Annie workout I did this morning:
750m row, 200 jumps on the rope, 50 sit ups, 160 jumps on the rope, 40 sit ups, 120 jumps on the rope, 30 sit ups, 80 jumps on the rope, 20 sit ups, 40 jumps on the rope, 10 sit ups, 750m row.
*Reminder I don't count great when I am in the various states of oxygen deprivation so it probably wasn't completely perfect but I think I was close.
Anyway 25 mins and 7 seconds BABY!!! This is probably not all that great but it's still a PB for me!! Haha!! On the final row all I kept thinking was buff arms - think bikini - buff arms - think bikini and it worked. I didn't fall off the rower.
Plus like little orphan Annie, I proved that I am also a little wayward today: My model crossfitter friend decided that pizza as a final blowout meal before we both go strict Paleo was a must. Since she said the magic word 'Pizza' - I haven't had PIZZA since I've been in the US - crazy and so wrong - well I was soooooo in and that wrong was righted tonight. Yummilicious. Shhh don't tell anyone.
Post dinner I made Z.E.R.O. trips to the fridge - SCORE. I just had a glass of juice and then water. I am a reformed character. Weelllllllll I was actually pinned to the sofa by the MOST DEMANDING cat in the entire United States. No lie:
This is the feline equivalent of little orphan Annie
You'd think this baby was actually an orphan from the amount of noise this fluffball makes.
- DON'T GET SUCKED IN - IT'S A TRICK TO PIN YOU DOWN AND WHACK YOU WITH IT'S TAIL NON-STOP.
I know feline Annie is reading this right now. This cat is one smarty pants ;-)) xx
p.s. FYI: Models paint their furniture in their bikinis!! I know she will kill me/ deport me for posting this but I couldn't resist ;-)) This lady is completely unique in everything she does. Who else do you know paints furniture in their bikini? If only I could get away with this........ well stay tuned. In six weeks that could well be me...FOR REAL!!



No comments:
Post a Comment