Sunday, July 17, 2011

My week in photographs























Had a clear out of all my College stuff that is left over, everything in this photo (apart from the green psychology text book) is Biology! Biology was seriously the bain of my life for the past two years and I pray that I don't have to go back and retake next year. Honestly, 10 exercise books full of Biology, what was I thinking?!?!























Found this hilarious! This is my boyfriend's laptop and every time I use it I always change his desktop background... usually to something disgusting, embarrassing or rude. Immature? Maybe! Thought I would change it to a wonderful photo of his girlfriend this time :)


























There is some kind of food-theme going on in these posts! What can I say? I adore food!! And I've become increasingly aware of it whilst doing these posts, haha!
1, 2: Dean bought some watermelon from the wholesalers, mainly to give to the football team he coaches after their training session. But he left some behind and I've been enjoying it al fresco in the sun! It's SO yummy.
3: This might sound crazy to some people but I've never actually tried French Toast (I prefer the term eggy bread tbh!) so I thought I'd have a crack at making it. Result = Success. It was pretty good, I used eggs, milk and cinnamon and topped it with some maple syrup. I'd still prefer a fry up or pancakes though ;)
4: I hate to admit it but I'm a bit of a carnivore. I also love bread and cheese, so this lunch could not have been more perfect, beautiful Continental lunch! Think I would definitely fit in in Italia, no?

Hope you've all had lovely weeks!
NATALIESLOVEx

No comments:

Post a Comment