An hour ago I looked at my watch. Time was 1.30 and my stomach growled appreciatively. Lunch Time it is.
Yum Yum. Yummmmmmm.
Twenty minutes ago I checked my phone and the time said 11.57am - CONFUZZLED.
I checked my watch again, which was now saying 2.35
Hmmmm.
I then realised that my stopwatch was still running from this morning's Crossfit session and that I'd eaten lunch at the time I normally eat breakfast.
%*$*
So only 7 hours until I can legitimately think about Dinner. It's going to be a looooong afternoon.
BUT
The mailman has just delivered me a coffee mug telling me 'I'm Rich, Happy and Hot'. OK. Slightly random and totally unexpected but hopefully it's a prophetic coffee mug so, I ACCEPT.
Coffee mug now has pride of place on my desk. And on that note I've decided to extend my tough love principles to my work/play life as well as my eating sooooo I somewhat rashly decided that I don't get to go see Harry Potter UNTIL I complete seven dastardly to dos that have been hanging half completed on my action list for an unacceptable amount of time.
So far I'm on number 2 (posting on my blog doesn't count ;-(( unfortunately) but I have an unexpected long afternoon stretching ahead of me and I am apparently Rich, Happy and Hot!! xx
p.s. The reason I was so ravernous at 10am is clearly due to all the energy I'm burning ;-)) This morning was another 'how many circuits can you complete in a set time' type of session. This time though we had partners with whom to alternate circuits with - hallelulia rest and recovery circuits.
Nancy - My partner-in-calorie-burning-muscle-pumping-crime this morning who incidentally was asking whether I blogged - mwahahahah xx
Guessing 'AMRAP' means something like 'as many repeats as possible'??
'Run' meant run to the sewer located behind SuperTarget and back - SEXY!!
Well Nancy and I rocked this morning. The boy duos completed in the region of 9 circuits total. We did just over 7 circuits. Not too shabby!!


No comments:
Post a Comment