Hellloooooooooooooo. Is anybody there?
Sorry it's been deathly quiet. I am not dead. Instead my internet has been playing dead if exerted for more than 2 minutes at a time. Very much like it's owner!!
I have a few updates to share - including yesterday's exciting adventures and PHOTOS!!! but since I have about 90 seconds left - I will postpone MOST exciting Sunday update until Virgin Media get their act together. (Have so far called twice and both Saturday and today their system has been down so I don't hold out too much confidence for a quick resolution)
Instead, in other uber brief news:
1. Last week's training was HELL - I am so horribly unfit that attempting to run more than 30 meters is embarrassingly impossible. The focus for now is not even body perfection just very basic fitness AND please God, embarrassing myself less in public by my incompetence!
2. Since Thursday night I have been like an incubus for plague - not sick enough to be off work - but sick enough to be kept awake all night long from tickly coughs/ temperature and chills. Thankfully after insomnia induced delirium set in after two days of no sleep - manifesting by not even caring I could no longer trawl my twice-daily internet haunts as that required abandoning the fetal position - I took drastic action and a light sedative and 11 hours sleep on Saturday night - I am almost a new person. I can now swallow, remember my own name and not dream vividly about work! WOOP. Just as well as I have a GREAT week planned and being ill isn't even a possibility.
3. 15 seconds left - just time to say........... I MISS YOU. Please don't do anything too exciting whilst I'm gone Most Favourite Internetfolk xx

No comments:
Post a Comment