Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Smokey Brown Feline eye

Hello ladies,
It feels like I haven't done a face/eye of the day for a while, so I thought I would today! Even though my make up is super, super simple lol. It was vaguely inspired by Khloe Kardashian... I love how she wears dark brown smokey eyes, quite winged out with very neutral face make up and nude lips. She wears the look so well and I thought I'd give it a go :)






































I think I would've like for it to have been a little bit darker even...
Urban Decay Twice Baked, over lid + lower lashline
Bronze/Brown colour Sleek Storm palette, dabbed over the top + lower lashline
Elf Black Cream Eyeliner, lined top lashline with no wing
Benefit Bad Gal khol eyeliner, waterline
Prestige My Longest Lashes


























Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation
Natural Collection loose powder
NYC Smooth Skin bronzer
MAC Harmony as contour
Elf Mineral Blush in Bliss

MAC The Faeire Glen lipstick
Barry M Lip Gloss Wand in Toffee
17 Lip Gloss in Pink Ice

So that's the overall look! Not doing anything particularly exciting today, I just fancied taking my time to do my make up this morning. Sometimes you just need to don't you? Lol. Revision is taking up most of my time so just taking 30 minutes out to do my make up properly feels like a bit of a luxury lol.

My boyfriend's been on holiday for a week now, one more week to go! I wasn't missing him too much until today really. It just feels very odd because my routine is out of whack lol. I'll be glad when he gets home but some time apart does a couple good I think... makes you appreciate things more :) Anyway I'm rambling! Hope you're all doing great :)
NATALIESLOVEx

No comments:

Post a Comment