Thursday, June 2, 2011

Haul with a slight difference

Hey girls,
So yep I've been hauling again! But this time it's guilt free, because the 'difference' that the title refers to is that I went charity shopping. When I was little, my mum would always drag me around charity shop after charity shop and all I remember is me hating it! However, I've seen a few hauls on Youtube and the likes recently, with people getting amazing deals so I called my mumma yesterday night and I said 'Mum. Teach me how to charity shop!' and this morning we went on a bit of a mission, diving into the rails of charity shops. I'm pretty impressed, I picked up some good things...






































Beige Blazer, £1.99
Found this little blazer, it was originally £4.50 but was knocked down to £1.99. Honestly, how amazing is that? I couldn't believe it haha. It's by a brand called 'Jigsaw' which rings a bell, but I'm not sure...













Navy Blazer, £1.99
Another bargain blazer, £1.99 knocked down from £4.99! I've been looking for a navy blazer for what feels like ages. This one is very over sized, but I kind of like that - I just roll up the sleeves to make it look a little better. It also has shoulder pads, but not so over-the-top 80s style lol, gives a really ncie silhouette. From the brand Amaranto.














Black Blazer, £3.75
Again, I've been looking for a nice structured black blazer because it's a staple and I ended up finding this one from New Look! A little pricier than the others, but still a steal without a doubt! Looks like I had Blazer fever haha!














Sleeveless Shirt, £2.50
No, your eyes are not deceiving you. That is this shirt (but in Navy) from Topshop, yes... Topshop! Super chuffed with this find ;) I've wanted a shirt like this for a while, it would've been perfect had it of been a rust colour but I can't complain! This usually retails for £18 and I got it for £2.50!












Black and Grey Striped Cardigan, £2
Saw this cardigan and I thought it was quite cute, it's kind of 'boyfriend' style, although it is actually an aged 14 cardigan from H&M Young! Good for lazy days :)













Golfing Style Cardigan, £2
Okay, don't judge me guys! I love golf/Pringle styled... anything really. Maybe it's to do with the fact that my dad's a mad keen golfer? Yep, that's the excuse I'm sticking to lol. It's a mens cardigan from Cedarwood State AKA male department of Primark :)

Sorry for all the horrible, horrible 'poses' if you can even call them that, in these photo's. Now you all know why outfit posts are rare! Lol. I just thought that the Blazers especially didn't photograph well so I thought I'd put them on for you all :) I've overcome my fear of Charity Shops!! Haha, take and friend and have fun with it :) You can get some amazing deals. Although, I guess you probably have to get them on the right day...

Are you a fan of Charity shops?
NATALIESLOVEx

No comments:

Post a Comment