Proof: I managed to hold the phone for a whole Happy Father's Day Call to mon papa. I am a genius!
Plus great news from home: I have a new adopted sister - Joly (a Father's Day pressie from my younger sis to my Dad). Slightly worryingly my father is convinced that Joly and I are long lost identical twins.
On the basis of full disclosure here's a pic of my new adopted sister Joly and me:
Hmmm ;-)) It's true we are both just too adorable and we clearly frequent the same hairdresser ;-)
Thanks Dad. I still love you. Just.
Whilst my arms are recovering my legs however are another matter entirely. After just 80 air squats on Friday my legs are still completely dead; in fact they've taken on a life of their own. I am used to DOMS and having trouble sitting down or crossing my legs after a really full on leg workout, but last night whilst sleeping I was just stretching out my legs and my left leg went into full on crazy spasm. The only thing I can relate it to is REALLY painful cramp - and I thankfully never get cramp - thanks pistachio nuts. As painful as it was, I was determined to stay asleep while convulsing. Yes I am a genius. Today not walking bow legged is an issue which has slightly hindered my plans to go for a jog today. My steps per day have dropped to about 2,000-7,000 compared to 22,000-27,000 plus in just a fortnight so things are getting critical (along with my complete inability to do anything half decent with my hair)
Maybe I will just attempt a very gentle stroll or a crawl if it comes to that. It all counts right?! xx

No comments:
Post a Comment